createForm function accepts a configuration object with the following properties:
- onSubmit: a function that receives as a first argument the submitted data, and as a second argument a
contextobject with the following properties:
- form: the native HTML form element.
- controls: the form's native HTML controls.
- config: the current configuration of the form.
- validate: a validation function (or array of functions) that receives the data to validate and returns an
undefinedif the data is valid. The validation functions may be asynchronous. See Validation.
- onError: a function that receives any unhandled errors thrown in the
onSubmitfunction. Useful for handling server errors.
- extend: an extender or array of extenders. Currently these are either validators or reporters. Note that extenders may add/change this same configuration object. Check their documentation when adding one.
Every property is optional, except